The Collegiate Rocket League Fall 2023 - National Championship will start on November 17 and run till November 19 in North America.
Organised by American video game company Psyonix and College Carball Association, the CRL Fall 2023 National Championship is an online North American A-Tier eSports tournament.
Columbia College are the defending champions of the tournament after winning the Collegiate Rocket League Fall 2022 - National Championship.
Collegiate Rocket League Fall 2023 National Championship format
The Collegiate Rocket League Fall 2023 - National Championship will see 12 Rocket League teams compete in a double elimination format.
The top two teams of each Conference League Play will start in the Upper Bracket.
All matches in the Upper Bracket will be staged in a best-of-seven series. Round 1 and Round 2 in the Lower Bracket will be played in a best-of-five series, while the quarter-finals, semi-finals and ginals will be contested in best-of-seven series.
Grand Finals will also be held in best-of-seven series with a Bracket Reset, where the team coming from the Lower Finals must win two best-of-seven series.
Collegiate Rocket League Fall 2023 National Championship teams
Here are the 12 participants for the Collegiate Rocket League Fall 2023 - National Championship.
- Northwood University Blue (Eastern)
- West Virginia University (Eastern)
- Fisher College (Eastern)
- University of Akron Blue (Eastern)
- Northwood University White (Eastern)
- Ball State University (Eastern)
- Boise State University (Western)
- St. Edward's University (Western)
- Columbia College (Western)
- Maryville University (Western)
- OC Eagles (Western)
- Columbia College Silver (Western)
Collegiate Rocket League Fall 2023 National Championship schedule, dates and match start times
All timings are in India Standard Time (IST)
Lower Bracket Round 1
Saturday, November 18
- University of Akron Blue vs OC Eagles - 6:30 IST
- Maryville University vs Northwood University White - 7:30 IST
- Fisher College vs Columbia College Silver - 9:30 IST
- Columbia College vs Ball State University - 9:30 IST
Upper Bracket Semi-finals
Sunday, November 19
- Northwood University Blue vs St. Edward's University - 3:30 IST
- Boise State University vs West Virginia University - 4:30 IST
Collegiate Rocket League Fall 2023 National Championship prize pool
The Collegiate Rocket League Fall 2023 - National Championship has a total prize pool of $30,000 USD, while the winner will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD.
The second-placed and third-placed will get $4,000 USD and $2,000 USD, respectively.
Photo credit: Alamy